Here Are The Best Electric, Induction And Gas Cooktop Reviews for 2017 Including 2 Burner Electric & 2 Burner Gas Option – Buyer’s Guide
Table Of Contents
- 1 Here Are The Best Electric, Induction And Gas Cooktop Reviews for 2017 Including 2 Burner Electric & 2 Burner Gas Option – Buyer’s Guide
- 2 The Best Downdraft Gas Cooktop 2017
As a housewife, i know it can be a daunting task to pick out the best equipment for your kitchen. There are various products out there that promise to be the best. However, how can we take their word for it if we have not yet sampled what they have to offer? That is why i want to share my experiences with you as i tested out various cooktops in the market. In this article, you will find the best reviews for 2017 which includes;
and also portable induction cooktop reviews. I have also included where to buy these appliances online.
I have gone ahead to segment these appliances according to functionality and size, so that you can select the best one that matches your requirements.
The Best Downdraft Gas Cooktop 2017
I am aware that there is a large number of people looking for the best downdraft gas cooktop. The best 4 burner Gas option according to our analysis is the Kitchenaid 4 burner Downdraft cooktop.
The Kitchenaid Thirty Inch 4-Burner Downdraft Option KGCD807XSS Specs
Here are some of the Advantages From The Kitchenaid kgcd807xss
- This downdraft gas appliance looks amazing from the onset. It has that “looks appeal” that every housewife wants in a kitchen.
- It is also very fast when heating up water and other food items on the specific burners.
- It is also easy to clean
What Are Some Of The Cons Of The Kitchenaid KGCD807XSS 30-Inch, 4-Burner Downdraft Option?
- If you are not keen while cooking your food, you may experience some fragments of your food falling in the middle part of its vent.
Other Customer Reviews
The people that we came across who had purchased this item were more than happy with it.
If you want to also order the Kitchenaid kgcd807xss parts and see more specs, click the link below.
If you are looking for something a bit more pocket friendly but has more or less the same qualities as the one above, then you can opt for the GE Profile 30 inch Gas Downdraft Cooktop
The Best 2 Burner Electric Cooktop
If you are looking for the best 2 burner electric cooktop, then look no further because here it is;
Here Are some Of The Pros Of This Electric Appliance
- It comes with analog controls that are easy to use and replace
- There are two 6.5 inch burners that will handle your pots and pans well
- It comes with a 3 year product warranty
There Must Be some Disadvantages, right?
- This is the 120 volt version. If you want to use it with 220 volts, you will have o buy your own separate plug
The Best 2 Burner Gas Cooktop 2017
Some Of Its Advantages
- It comes with a heavy cast iron pots stand on the ceramic glass which means that it can handle your heavy pots and pans quite well
- There is an electric ignition included for easy control for you
- There is an auto shut off safety feature included which means less chances of you overcooking food with it
- It comes with a regular LPG gas to propane nozzle included
Disadvantages Of The Ramblewood 2 burner gas model
- It does not come with a cover included
The portable Induction Cooktop reviews
I will begin with the best portable induction versions available in the market for those of you who need something compact. The best portable option in the market available today according to my experience and thousands of other housewives is the Nuwave PIC Titanium model for 2015.
Here are some of the reasons why i say so;
Advantages of the Nuwave PIC Titanium
- It is made from Titanium that is one of the toughest metal out there. This means that your equipment will last a long time.
- It can boil water in less than a minute. I find this to be advantageous especially when you need to prepare your kids for school early in the morning or when you are rushing somewhere and need to fix something quick.
- The cooking surface for this item is bigger than the original one. This means that you and i can use a bigger pot or pan on it.
- I find it easy to use when i am following a recipe because i can measure its temperatures within 5 degree increments.
- It has a delayed shutoff feature. This feature enables you to remove your pot or pan from the surface and continue cooking the next item within 10 seconds of removing it. I find this very nifty especially when i need to cook several types of food in one go.
- It comes with a cookbook which is ready to use. I found this to be very handy since i like cooking.
As usual, every man made item in this world has to have downsides to it. Here are the downsides that i found with this item.
Downsides of the Nuwave PIC Titanium
- It cannot handle my pots and pans that are more than 12 inches in width
- It can only use and pans that have a magnet beneath them
Consumer Feedback and Reviews
I found the pros to be more than the cons on this item. Most of the hundreds of other people who bought it liked it as well. The feature that i really like about this item is that i can re use oils on the pans several times before i need to change it. I also loved the fact that it is safe when i have children around because even when the surface is exposed to them immediately after cooking, it is not hot enough to burn a straying hand.
The Best Induction Cooker Reviews
Here are the best induction cookers that are available in the market according to my experience and hundreds of others. The top rated one right now according to me and thousands of other customers is the Frigidaire FFEC3024LB 30 Electric Cooktop.
Pros Of The Frigidaire FFEC3024LB 30
- It comes with a hot surface indicator that warns me when the surface is too hot for me to touch.
- I like the way the knobs have been designed. It makes it easy to remember which color corresponds to which control.
- It has several sizes on it which comes in handy when i need to use different sizes of pots and pans on it.
Cons of The Frigidaire FFEC3024LB 30
- It becomes tricky when you try to use all four areas at once.
- It may not fit on all counter tops. you have to verify the dimensions to see whether it will fit
There was a lot of mixed reaction from other people who bought it. I personally like it because it can handle the cooking during major feasts like Thanksgiving, Halloween and Christmas.
Here is the best 36 Inch Stainless Steel Gas Cooktop
There are some of you who use gas in their homes and would like a gas cooktop. The best option for you according to my research and hundreds of customer reviews is the
- It comes with 5 sealed burners which makes it easy for me to cook multiple foods at one go
- There is a child lock that ensures that curious kids do not get burnt
- The heavy cast grates it has ensures that i can cook using very heavy pots on it
- I also enjoy the stainless steel look
Disadvantages of The 36″ GE CGP650SETSS Cafe Gas Model
- You cannot use steel wool or harsh compounds to clean it or it will scratch the surface.
- The grate does sit a bit high which may be a problem for people who are vertically challenged 🙂
- You need to pay extra for installation and hooking it up
What did Other Customers Have To Say About It
A vast majority of the consumers who bought it would buy it again given the chance. I surely would since i have a lot of cooking activity in my house and i need something that is durable and reliable.
If you require something a little bit smaller, just go through the image below by clicking to see the 30 inch version of it. It is the best 30 inch gas cooktop in the market if you ask me.
If you are looking for the best downdraft electric cooktop, then you should consider the GE Profile 30″ Stainless Steel Electric Cooktop below;
Some of the Benefits That You Will get with this item include;
- 4 gorgeous cooking elements of varying sizes
- A ceramic glass cooktop surface which is tough and can handle a lot of pressure from your pots and pans
- A bridge element that helps to keep the fan silent